Have you ever come across a situation when you needed to check your last banking transactions of Your IOB quickly? If yes, then this article is the only piece of information that you’ll need to know everything about the IOB statement, and not only that, this article will also give you various ways IOB gives its customers to check their IOB mini statement including online and offline methods.
(Note: if you want to check your bank balance click iob balance check number.)
What is the IOB statement?
Think of the mini statement as a handy list that shows you the most recent 5 transactions in your bank account at IOB (Indian Overseas Bank). It’s like a quick snapshot of what’s been happening with your money. And guess what? You don’t even have to visit the bank or log into your account online to get this info!
Here’s the trick: you can use something called the “IOB mini statement number” to make things super easy. Instead of going through a bunch of steps, you just need to give a missed call to a specific number.
So, if you want to get your mini statement, take out your phone and give a missed call to the special number provided by Indian Overseas Bank. This number is like a magic code that tells the bank you want your mini statement.
After you’ve made the missed call, guess what happens? You’ll receive a message on your mobile phone. Ta-da! This message is your mini statement. It’s like your bank account saying, “Hey, here are the five latest things you’ve done with your money!”
Remember, this mini statement shows you stuff like the last 5 transactions you’ve made in your Indian Overseas Bank account. Whether you withdrew cash, deposited money, or did something else with your account, it will all be there in that message.
And the best part? You get all this information right on your phone without any fuss. So, if you’re ever curious about what’s been going on with your account, just give that missed call and get your mini statement – quick and easy!
Now that you understand a little about IOB statement, let’s take a look at each method of checking your IOB mini statement in detail.
Check IOB mini statement with number
Step 1: First things first, take your phone out.
Step 2: Now, dial this number: 04442220004
Step 3: Let It Ring and Hang up when you call that number, it’s like giving IOB a little signal that you want to know about your recent transactions or IOB statement. Let the phone ring just a bit, and then hang up. You won’t even need to talk to anyone!
Step 4: Wait for the Message After you hang up, be patient for a moment. Very soon, you’re going to receive a message on your phone. This message is like your mini statement.
What’s in the Message? Well, in that message, you’ll find a list of your five most recent transactions. This could be stuff like money you’ve put in, taken out, or moved around in your IOB account.
A Quick Tip: Remember, the phone number you’re using to make the call should be the same one you’ve told IOB about. This is the number they know is yours and is linked to your bank account. That way, they know it’s really you asking for your IOB mini statement.
If you haven’t registered your mobile number for IOB statement don’t worry we’ve got you covered
Let me break down the process for you on how to activate Mobile Banking so you can get your IOB mini statement. It’s not complicated at all!
Step 1: Go to Your Base Branch First off, you’ll need to visit the bank branch where you opened your account. This is what we call your “base branch.” It’s like your banking home.
Step 2: Talk to the Friendly Staff Once you’re at the branch, just have a chat with the nice folks working there. Tell them you want to activate IOB Mobile Banking. It’s like giving your account a cool new superpower.
Step 3: Activate and Enjoy The bank staff will work their magic and set up Mobile Banking for you. This is what you need to get that mini statement goodness. They’ll make sure it’s all good to go.
Which Accounts Can Get This? Remember, this awesome Mobile Banking and mini statement combo is available for three types of accounts: Savings, Current, and CCOD accounts. So, if you have any of these, you’re in luck!
Why It’s Cool: With Mobile Banking activated, you won’t need to go to the branch every time you want your mini statement. You can do it from your phone, which is pretty handy.
And that’s it! Just a little visit to your base branch, a friendly chat with the staff, and you’ll be all set to use Mobile Banking for your IOB mini statement. Easy-peasy!
Get IOB statement by SMS
Sending an SMS to get your IOB Bank mini statement is a breeze. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open Your Phone’s Messaging App Start by opening the app you use to send text messages on your phone.
- Create a New Message Tap on the option to compose a new message. It’s usually a “+” or a “Compose” button, depending on your phone.
- Write the SMS In the message box, type the following exactly as shown:
MINI <space> last 4 digits of your Account Number
For example, if your account number’s last 4 digits are 1234, your SMS would look like:
- Enter the Recipient, in the “To” or “Recipient” field, type:
Once you’ve written the message and entered the recipient number, just hit the send button. Your message will fly off to the bank. Shortly after sending, you’ll receive a response on your phone. This response is like a little gift – it’s your IOB Bank mini statement! It will show you your latest transactions.
Receive the IOB statement by Netbanking
Step 1: Get to the IOB Internet Banking Page
- Open up your internet browser on your computer or smartphone.
- Look for the IOB (Indian Overseas Bank) internet banking page. You can find this by searching for “IOB internet banking” in your preferred search engine.
- On that page, spot the “Register” option located below the “Personal Login” button. Give that a click.
Step 2: Fill in the Required Details
- Now, the page will change, and you’ll see a form to fill out. Don’t worry, it’s just a few details.
- Start by entering your 15-digit IOB account number. Then provide your contact information, like your email address, country, and mobile number.
- Next, set up your user particulars. This means creating a login ID and password. You’ll need to type your chosen password twice to confirm it. Oh, and don’t forget to fill in the captcha (that tricky thing you sometimes need to prove you’re not a robot).
Step 3: Submit Your Application for Registration
- Take a moment to read through the declaration. It’s like the agreement between you and the bank.
- Once you’re cool with everything, click that “Submit” button. It’s like giving a virtual thumbs-up to the bank.
Step 4: Log into Your IOB Netbanking Account
- Now, it’s time to put your new login info to work. Visit the IOB NetBanking login page again.
- Enter your User ID and the password you just set up. Then click “Login” to get into your personal IOB Internet Banking dashboard.
Step 5: Find Your Account Details
- Once you’re in, take a look around. You’ll find all sorts of banking goodies here.
- If you’re hunting for your mini statement, look for something like “Account Statement” or “Account Details.” When you click on that, you’ll be able to see your recent transactions and all sorts of useful info about your account.
Get your IOB statement using IOB mobile banking
Step 1: Get the IOB Mobile App
- Head over to the Play Store (for Android) or the App Store (for iOS) on your smartphone.
- Search for “IOB Mobile app” and find the one published by Indian Overseas Bank.
- Download and install the app just like you do with any other app.
Step 2: Register on the App
- Open the IOB Mobile app after it’s installed.
- To start, you’ll need your account number and the mobile number you’ve registered with the bank. These are like your keys to the app.
- The app will guide you through the process. After entering the required details, you’ll be asked to create a 6-digit PIN. This is your personal code to unlock the app.
Step 3: Log In and Grab Your Mini Statement
- Once you’ve registered, it’s time to use the app. Open it up.
- Enter the PIN you just created. It’s like your secret handshake to access the app.
- After logging in, look around the app’s menu for something called “mPassbook.” This is where you will find your mini statement.
And that’s it! You’ve reached your destination. In the mPassbook section, you’ll find your Indian Overseas Bank mini statement. It’s like having a little digital book of all your recent transactions right at your fingertips.